The Participant Speech Production and Data Collection Lab on the first floor in Suite 100
Dr. Rupal Patel and her research team's offices on the second floor in Suite 204
To learn more about our lab or to arrange for a visit, please feel free to send us an email or give us a call! We look forward to having you here.
Additionally, if you or your child would like to participate in a study, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Laboratory: x5951 (on-campus) or 617.373.5951
Lab Offices: x7887 (on-campus) or 617.373.7887
Map and Directions
From the Green Line E:
- Get off at the Northeastern University stop.
- Cross the tracks and go south on Forsyth Street.
- Pass Chicken Lou's and a Bank of America ATM on your left.
- Forsyth Hall is next to the ATM and across the street from the law school.
From the Orange Line:
- Go north on Forsyth Street.
- Pass Egan Center and Dana Hall on your right.
- Forsyth Hall is on the east side of the street, across from the law school.
The Participant Speech Production and Data Collection Lab is on the first floor in Suite 100.
The research offices are on the second floor, in suite 204.
View a larger version of this map